What You Need on Exam Day.
We understand it can be difficult to remember what you may or may not need on exam day. Use this checklist to be sure you have everything you need.
- Photo identification such as a driver's license, passport or state issued ID
- Prescription or referral from your doctor
- Insurance cards, including ID number and group number
- If this is a for workers' compensation claim or auto injury, bring your claim number, date of the injury and your attorney's name and address
- Any previous and relevant imaging exams and reports like MRI, CT or PET/CT taken prior to your appointment
- Full medical history
- Any pathology reports